bts light stick ver 4bts light stick ver 3bts dollsbt21 plushiesbts hoodiebts jacketbt21 hoodiebts shirtbt21 shirtbts

Minor among 21 Palestinians Israel detained in West Bank

Israeli occupation forces detained 21 Palestinians, including a minor, and injured another during multiple overnight raids across the West Bank, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).

Israeli occupation forces detained four Palestinians, including two brothers, after ransacking their houses in al-Mazra’a al-Sharqiya village, northeast of Ramallah.

The soldiers seized a villager’s vehicle during the raid.

Israeli occupation forces also detained a Palestinian after storming his family home in Kafr Ni’ma village, west of Ramallah.

The detainee was identified as an undergraduate student enrolled in Birzeit University.

In the northern West Bank, PPS said that Israeli occupation forces rounded up two Palestinians from Jayyous village, northeast of Qalqiliya, and another from Azzun town, east of Qalqiliya.

In Tulkarem district, an Israeli military raid was conducted in Qiffin town, north of Tulkarem, resulting in the detention of four Palestinians, including a 15-yuear-old minor.

The predawn raid triggered confrontations, during which Israeli soldiers opened fire towards local youngsters, injuring a minor with a rubber-coated steel bullet, who was taken to hospital, and causing dozens others to suffocate from teargas.

In Nablus district, Israeli military vehicles raided Urif town, south of Nablus city, where soldiers rounded up two Palestinians and ransacked several houses.

In Jenin district, PPS confirmed an Israeli occupation forces raid in Zababdeh town, south of Jenin city, resulting in the detention of two brothers.

In Jericho, PPS said that Israeli occupation forces rounded up five Palestinians from the Nawawra clan.

Israeli occupation forces physically assaulted a Palestinian minor and searched and ransacked several houses in the Hebron residential neighborhood of Jabal Jawhar.

The 13-year-old minor was rushed to the Hebron Government Hospital, where he was treated for fractures in one of his arm.